Sunday, October 11, 2009

Sunday Summary: As the Leaves Turn

It rained most of this week. Finally, today there is sun and brilliant blue sky on this Canadian Thanksgiving weekend. I took advantage of the weather to enjoy the outdoors and the vibrant fall foliage of the birch and maple trees.




As the leaves turned, I continued to create neck warmers this week. This one is a rich dark brown color and unlike last weeks creation is not in the style of a collar.



The warmth of  wooden  buttons suit the thickness and cozy texture of the rib knitting.

I have a baby blue neck warmer currently being knit on my needles and hope to finish it soon.

I'm now off to prepare our Thanksgiving dinner which we have on Sunday before the holiday Monday. Lamb is on the menu!

Happy Canadian Thanksgiving!

0 Comments: