Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Wool-less Wednesday: Fiber Art Blogs

Okay, technically I'm still blogging about wool. But, I swear wool has not touched my hands in the creation of this post! I've been discovering some interesting fiber blogs this past week. A couple of my new faves are these blogs.

The Student Knitter is an upbeat blog with a nice mix of topics including of course knitting. Blogs with lots of the author's own work for all to see are the ones I look to visit. The Student Knitter's compendium of finished projects are here. Great ideas for your needles!




A humorous blog is Knit with Snot for You. I enjoy blogs that make me giggle. Why does this blog have such an "unusual" name? You can find out at this funny posting. Does it make you giggle?

Happy fiber blog reading!

2 Comments:

Sarah {The Student Knitter} said...

Thank you so much for mentioning my blog! I'd love to have you on board more often! :D I'm definitely going to stay to check out your blog too.
Sarah

Kate (KnitsInClass) said...

Thanks for the links - also love Knit with Snot for You - hadn't seen the Student Knitter yet, but it sounds like a good match for my "knits in class" :)