Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy Fiber Arting in the New Year!

My first post on the first day of 2010. I don't make New Year's resolutions. A fresh start is how I approach the new year.



I'm looking forward to new fiber art projects this year. I already have in  mind a winter hat for hubby using this ribbed hat pattern from Ravelry.

I'm also drooling over the prospect of knitting this amazing Sylvi cardigan also found on Ravelry. The only thing holding me back is the smallest size in the pattern is too big for me. I'm not a fan of adjusting  pattern size, but I may make an exception for this sweater!

I finished my fiber arting for 2009 with the completion of a pair of thrummed mitts for hubby which I'll be posting to Ravelry after I take pics.

Happy Fiber Arting in the New Year!

1 Comments:

Kate (KnitsInClass) said...

Happy Fiber Arting to you too!(and Happy New Year!)