Sunday, September 20, 2009

Sunday Summary: Rings and Things

My inaugural Sunday summary of my week of fiber art adventures and stuff. This post only happened with the permission of my cat once she vacated my desk (fuzzy picture owing to her attempts to nuzzle the camera)!



I finally finished knitting a purse for future felting. I'll felt it when I have acouple of other things to throw in the washer to felt with it. I'm looking forward to seeing how this lilac color looks felted. It's an Irish wool I've never used before called Galway Highland and Heather.



All I have left to do with this crochet ring is to sew on the blue vintage button shaped like a heart. These rings are simple and fun to make and wear. I sold one in my Etsy shop.



I became just a little obsessed this week (and last) with my upcycled needle felted brooches which I have been adding to my Etsy shop. I love cutting them out and punching pretty colors of roving into their centers with my felting needles. I also enjoyed choosing vintage buttons for the felted brooches I made with button centers.

This upcoming week...who knows what I will be doing! Happy Fiber Art Adventures and stuff!

0 Comments: