Tuesday, May 25, 2010

My Scalloped Potholder is Finished: Don't Get So Excited...

The last time I made a potholder was in the 1970's. It was knitted in ivory and orange yarn as a gift for my mom. Probably, only a potholder a mother could love. This scalloped potholder is definitely more hip color wise. It's a practice potholder for my Ravelry Dazzling Dozen Potholder Swap.


If you are at all into potholders and can crochet here is the link to the free pattern for the Scalloped Potholder designed by Priscilla Hewitt.



It's not a pot but it's hot!

Happy Kitchen Crocheting!

6 Comments:

sara said...

Looks great!

Anonymous said...

Cute pattern and nice colors.

MonikaRose said...

Hi and thank you for sharing...wow...i am excited, first look and i fell in love...the colors the texture, fab...i had to make one, but first to try one side...i completed and posted on blog...i like your colors.sooo beautiful...ciao and have a great day/night :)http://monikarosecrochets.blogspot.com/

Minding My Own Stitches said...

Sometimes the little projects are a fun break - instant gratification! Your pot holder is very nice. I like the pattern, but no crocheting skills here.

janet said...

That looks great, I love that pattern!

M.E. Greene said...

Very cute!