Monday, November 1, 2010

Pinwheel Blanket Update

My Pinwheel Blanket is getting bigger. It's now on circular needles. This is a KAL for my knitting circle.


I'm finding this a satisfying knit, at least since I got beyond the first few rows. You cast on 5 stitches in the round on four needles! After many tries on three needles, I was able to get beyond the initial row. Others seasoned knitters have experienced this too. I think the pattern needs a warning: It's not just you...

Happy Casting On!

4 Comments:

Minding My Own Stitches said...

That pattern looks so nice in your variegated colourway!

Dina-Purls said...

Looks good! You've gotten further ahead than me. Mind is only the size of a dinner plate, LOL.

WonderWhyGal said...

It's looking great!

I found that DPN drive me crazy in cast on so I have been using two circs and I love it. I just use two stitch markers so I keep my numbers even if it's broken into four.

Can't wait to see how it works out. I took my sweater out of time out tonight and knit a few rows. You can't tell...I just keep knitting and knitting and knitting...

rachel said...

I really like this colorway you've chosen. I was thinking on knitting this last year, but I know it would end up in my UFO bin as the rows get longer and longer, haha.